You know, I have absolutely nothing to say today. Sooo... I am going to post the top five things I use on the interenet, why I use them, and my account there. Here we go:
1. Flickr: I started on Flickr for the photo storage. Then I found Standard Poodle-Caniche Royale group. I don't use SPCR much anymore, but Flickr has given me the interest in photography I have today. I have also made some great friends with whom I meet every year. My photostream is here.
2. Dogster: I started back on dogster when I was but a wee lass. I am fairly certain that the main reason it exists in my life today is to piss me off on a regular basis. There was a megathread about a year ago that I came off of with several friends that I talk to just about daily. Otherwise, I just shout obscenity in my head at the idiocy of the mass public. This is Lola's page.
3. Facebook: I am pretty sure that I use facebook for the same reason that everyone else uses facebook.
4. Last.fm. I like to listen to music, I like to learn other music to listen too. Therefore, I use Last.fm
5. Twitter, I use Twitter to keep up with people... and Jesus. I exist here.
Soooo... friend me, contact me, follow me, send me dirty pawmails. Whatever.
Look, it is your daily dose of Lola!