Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School, and back to trialing...

School tomorrow. Woot?  I will certainly miss my friends, they understand the weird...

That's not important, what is really important is that I am writing out a training and trialing plan for this fall. I am going to actually start trialing in some AKC agility, which should be interesting. I have only ever done USDAA and NADAC. AKC will be a different, more expensive, experiment. The trial I sent off my entry for today is the Chattahoochee English Springer Spaniel Club show in Atlanta. Anybody else headed that way?

I can't wait, Lola was a friggin' speed demon at Agility last night, so it should be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. "I have only ever done USDAA and NADAC. AKC will be a different, more expensive, experiment."

    *Makes note to keep this in mind*

    ReplyDelete