One of my lovely lady friends and I went to Rome today with my Mumsy and Grandmumsy. We acted very strange and sat in a lot of chairs. Also, we bought things. Fun!
I also picked up some more fabric and ribbon for poodlmas's collars. Expect more of that soon. Do you guys think I could sell handmade collars on Etsy? I am thinking of opening a store for needlefelted stuff anyway, so adding the collars would be a cinch. I am quite broke, and even a bit of money here and there would be nice.
I am rather out of things to write about, bummer. How about I make a list of things I like and dislike! Whoo!
- I like dogs (obviously) but not dogs with brown noses.
- I like honest people, but not brutally so,
- I like Nerdy boys, not geeky.
- People with glasses are the best, but not creepy pedophile glasses.
- Brown hair is the best colour, but not blondes (I like blondes only if they are Australian... or maybe Australians only if they are blond...)
- I like free apps for my ipod, not paying over 2.99 for an app.
- I like dog figurines, but not the ones with creepy eyes.
- I like my fish, but not cleaning his bowl.
- I like music, but not country.
- I like children with accents, but not rude ones.
- I like a sharp wit, but not a cruel one
- I like lists, but not when I run out of things!