Monday, April 12, 2010

Hiking at Cheaha

We had a very nice hike yesterday. A friend went with me and we took both dogs, as didn't bring a dog for Boomer to argue with. Boomer's dog aggression often limits her activities, so taking her along is great when possible. Especially as she needs to lose 5 lbs. She has NEVER been an ounce over 39lbs her entire life and she is 44 at last weigh in. Needless to say, she is on a diet.

Hiking

Cheaha is a GREAT place to hike. Lovely trails, great views!

The view.

That is the view from where we stopped for lunch. Gorgeous huh? We hope to go camping up in that area soon, but who knows.

One not so cool part of our hike, and this awesome weather, is my allergies. My eyes are driving me NUTS. Constantly itching eyes, a stuffy nose and a soar throat. Yet I refuse to stay inside. Wise choice, no?

No agility this week, my trainer is out of town. I guess that is all I need to share for today!

Ooops! Almost forgot to mention that I ordered a telephoto lens for my camera. Can't wait for it to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment