Saturday, May 15, 2010

Practice makes perfect.

Today has been a very lazy day. This morning I groomed a Pug and a Pomeranian but after I finished those guys I came home to take a nap. Turns out I couldn't go to sleep Instead I got into the pool for the first time this year. Thing is, Lola has to get in some swimming practice. We are headed down to Daytona the twentieth and her swimming is not so good. We are going to Daytona for a poodle meetup. Poodle Palooza to be exact. We went last year and had a  BALL. So much fun. Looking forward to going back this year. As well as visiting with twenty-something poodles we go to the beach. Lola can swim... just not well. She sort of flails with her front half and lets her back end float around randomly. Sorta like this:

Lola swimming

Last year, she EMBARRASSED me! A Dachshund was swimming WAY better than my poodle. Ancient Water dog. Duck hunter. I saw several labs laughing at her... all she wanted to do was chase sand. Weirdo. Want some more swim pictures? I will post them just to embarrass her!

Lola swimming

and a few from last years poodle palooza!

Wet Poodle

a plethora of poodles from last year.
Poodle Palooza

Poodle Stampede

Poodle Stampede

I think this year will be just as much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment