Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another class and some pics of my classmates!

We had yet another agility class last night. It went well, other than the fact that Lola refused  to do a nose touch to the target. Not really sure why, other than the possibility that the fertilizer that my trainer spread on the field bothered her nose. She also wouldn't pick up treats that I dropped. Weird dog. She was also VERY hot, so I sprayed her down with the hose. She needs a haircut something wicked but I have exams this week so no time for that until Thursday.

We had a new member join us at agility last night. Tammy and her Australian Shepherd puppy,Aspen, are going to start coming to class. We are also expecting another Aussie next week. We shall see. I did not get pics of Aspen but she was ADORABLE. Cutest little dog. She is a blue merle with a black and white nose. I just wanted to hold her!

Anyway, I took my camera to class last night. I don't usually do this as it distracts me from what I am supposed to be doing. This time, I just snapped some pics of the beagle brigade. Shatzi, the golden, wasn't there this week but I might take my camera next week to see if I can capture that little speed demon.

Mark and Frodo
_5033749

_5033684

As for my 52 weeks shot, We have a CHALLENGE this week! I love those. Pop culture is the challenge, so if you have any ideas Let me know. Yeah, that's right, I have no idea what I am doing. File this one under desperate pleas for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment