Monday, July 26, 2010

Yikes!

I am TWO weeks behind on posting 52 weeks shots here. Naughty Naughty Blogger! I have some other shots to share, but first the week 28 and 29.

 Week 28- We had another challenge that week, albeit one I don't think I quite met. Action Blur. There is a bit of Action blur in this one, but not enough to meet the challenge.



Week 29- Lola and I went on Operation Don't Get Caught, Blow Up or Shot . We went to the old army base where we are TECHNICALLY not supposed to be. Shhh! It's a secret. I plan to shoot there for the next couple of weeks, because there is a LOT of beauty in that old place!



Agility tonight for the first time in a few weeks! It is SOO hot, but I made Lola a cool coat so I hope that works.

1 comment:

  1. Want action blur? Go for a really slooooooooooow shutter speed. :)

    I do like the shadow in that photo.

    ReplyDelete