Friday, September 24, 2010

Updates

So I have been majorly neglecting the blog, and that has to stop. Sorry! I can pretty much chronicle what has been going on through pictures, so here we go!

First off, my Week 37 picture.

I have wanted to do an eye picture for a while, and this is an interesting one I think. You can see me, my camera, and my house in Lola's eye. There are some things that could have been better, but overall I liked it. If you can't tell, her eye is actually the only thing left in colour in this shot. I used selective colour to highlight her eye. Did it work?
Next up,  In one of my poodle groups we have a monthly challenge. This month is "Urban Spoo". I don't really live in an urban area, more of a small town. So I attempted some on campus shots, none of which did I submit to the contest. I really like this one though:



In more exciting news, My dear knitting pals (who USED to have sheep, used to being the operative word) gave me a TON of mutton! So exciting! At the risk of sounding dirty, I love free meat! So do Lola and Boomer!

 Isn't it funny how she spreads her legs out to keep them clean? Smart dog! Good girl!



Back to the Urban Spoo contest... I tried again and I got some interesting results.
 Interesting indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment